Gayla I found your blog through Alisha's (Dewey). Give my Congrats to Jodi! How exciting! I also have a daughter named Emilee!Take Care-Cheri (Moon) Allan
Cheri said you had a blog and I couldn't wait to see all your pictures. Tell Jodi congratulations from me. I loved the pics of you and Rod on your horses. Now I live close to your old neck of the woods in South Jordan not too far from Riverton.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Gayla I found your blog through Alisha's (Dewey). Give my Congrats to Jodi! How exciting! I also have a daughter named Emilee!
Take Care-
Cheri (Moon) Allan
Cheri said you had a blog and I couldn't wait to see all your pictures. Tell Jodi congratulations from me. I loved the pics of you and Rod on your horses. Now I live close to your old neck of the woods in South Jordan not too far from Riverton.
Post a Comment