Friday, January 4, 2008

New Years Eve Party

Check out Grandpa. He was afraid to get his hair messed up.
The game was unwrap the gift with gloves on until the next person
rolled doubles on the dice.
Sorry the flash didn't work but he still looks pretty cute.
We had such a good time. Everyone even stayed to the party until
12:30 AM. I think that was a record for the mission. Some parties where over at 10:30. One even started at 4 and everyone was home by 7:30 . How boring.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Billie Sue said...

How could they NOT want to stay to the party??? Who knows how to party any better than you two? It was so good to talk to you on the phone! I loved every minute of it and I felt so refreshed after our conversation. I really love and appreciate the example you two are setting (as usual), and look forward to the day we can follow in your footsteps. Keep up the good work and continue to enjoy yourselves! Love, Billie Sue

Billie Sue said...

Check out my blog, earlandbilliesue.blogspot.com for some beautiful photos of Woodland! We made it - even though there are a few not-so-happy people! We will file the petition on January 30th! Thanks for your support and help!