If you see birds from your house like this daily, I know for sure Earl is coming there! He loves birds and is usually carrying around his identification book with him wherever he goes! I love being able to check into your blog. It makes you two seem so much closer and I love that feeling. Today we had our final rehearsal for the Christmas Concert tomorrow evening and I only had gratitude in my heart for both of you -- for the many things you have taught and shown me by your example. Thank you for showing and teaching me to love our Savior through music. Thank you for the wonderful "one of a kind" spiritual interpretation you put to any piece of music you touch. Thank you for your laugh that goes from your head to your toes and Gayla, for your beautiful smile all the time. Thank you, thank you, for so many other things, but thank you for your love and friendship always shown to me over the years. I love you both so much!
1 comment:
If you see birds from your house like this daily, I know for sure Earl is coming there! He loves birds and is usually carrying around his identification book with him wherever he goes!
I love being able to check into your blog. It makes you two seem so much closer and I love that feeling. Today we had our final rehearsal for the Christmas Concert tomorrow evening and I only had gratitude in my heart for both of you -- for the many things you have taught and shown me by your example. Thank you for showing and teaching me to love our Savior through music. Thank you for the wonderful "one of a kind" spiritual interpretation you put to any piece of music you touch. Thank you for your laugh that goes from your head to your toes and Gayla, for your beautiful smile all the time. Thank you, thank you, for so many other things, but thank you for your love and friendship always shown to me over the years. I love you both so much!
Post a Comment