Elder Lyon takes great pictures. He has given hundreds of pictures of Nauvoo and what is going on here. This pictures was taken after Rendezvous in November. He has made CD's of all his pictures of the seasons. I will share of few of the great ones with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow Mom,
I didn't know you had a blog! I am so impressed with your abilities. Are you going to be able to contiue blogging in your new apartment location - I sure hope so! You will have to include our family members' blog links so we can get to each others blogs!
Way to go Mom! Love ya!
Elder and Sister Maxfield! Might I just say, "WOW!" I am so impressed that you have a blog and now it makes it so easy for me to communicate with you! I was taking a peak at Kaylee's Christmas decorations and saw your blog and tapped in--what a pleasant surprise! You can get to ours by going through Kaylee's and into Billie Jo's then ours or just by going to earlandbilliesue.blogspot.com. You both look so happy and beautiful! Missionary life is definitely good to you. The pictures are great and give a feeling of your life. Again--beautiful! Happy holidiays!
Post a Comment